When you find a property you are interested in please go to the details page of that property and give us the following information
1. Fill out our no cost application to be pre-approved and ready to go when your unit becomes available
2. NOTE! The application you fill out is good for ANY of our properties
3. Viewings are set up after we get your application and tenatively approve it
4. Rental prices based on rent being paid by ACH Auto bank draft. Any other form of payment will have a convenience fee added
5. Tenant is responsible for all utilities
6. Your monthly income needs to be at least 3 times the monthly rent of the unit you are interested in
7. Deposits are 1-2 times the monthly rent
8. Our standard lease is for 12 months, If you have to break that lease there is a 2-month buyout and we do require written notice when moving.
We started our company, West Properties, beginning in 1986 with the purchase of one home rental, now 34 years later, we have grown and now offer over 200 houses and apartment rentals. Typically, with a large variety to choose from, we can provide homes that are a good fit for those seeking accommodations. We offer prices to fit most budgets. Our units include 2, 3, and 4 bedroom houses and apartments. We strive to provide nice, clean units that you can call home. We also provide full time maintenance for repair issues that occasionally arise. So should you find yourself in need of a home rental check out our listings; we would be happy to help you.
"I have lived at a West Property for over a decade. I find the property to be very affordable and suited to my family’s needs. Throughout my time here the property management is always efficient and responsive with any maintenance call. All in all it has been a very positive experience."
"I have been impressed by West Properties' quick response to those household issues that come up occasionally such as a frozen pipe or a broken step. One call in the morning and the problem is usually resolved the same day. I also like the automatic payment plan so I don't have to remember to write and mail a monthly rent check."
"Having previously rented a nice and quaint townhouse from West Properties, I would gladly and highly recommend them as landlords. Moving from out of state and in the middle of summer, they were very welcoming and accommodating. They had the townhouse ready with air conditioning and air fresheners so it was not hot and stuffy. They were also really responsive to my questions and maintenance requests, having someone there within a couple of days at the latest. The property manager was also always available and helpful. Overall, I was happy with my rental property and had no complaints!"
"I have rented from West properties for over 3 years. I've always been treated with kindness and respect. I feel safe and know if anything needs maintenance it will be done very quickly and efficiently. After a year and a half in one rental, my needs changed and Greg worked very hard to find me the perfect place! As long as I'm renting, I'm renting from West Properties!"
"Greg West has been by far the best and most responsive landlord I have ever had. The rent prices are more than fair. More importantly, whenever I've had an issue with anything in my house, it is fixed faster than I could have imagined possible. From other people I know, this is something far from common in the area."